I didn't fall in love with you.
I walked into love with you, with my eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way.
I do believe in fate & destiny, but I also believe we are only fated to do the things we'd choose anyway.
And I'd choose you;
in a hundred lifetimes,
in a hundred worlds,
in any version of reality,
I'd find you and I'd choose you.
- The Chaos Of Stars
I find that most people want to attract a soulmate because somewhere within their heart lies a belief that soulmates are made for each other and they have a perfect relationship. No hurts, no disappointments, no expectations, no shortcomings, no conflicts...just perfect!
This belief has the potential to act as a trap or literally be a blessing. It does not matter whether the belief is right or wrong. What matters is how you feel about the belief and whether it holds true for you. You really need to feel in your body and identify if you do hold this belief.
Does it feel true to you?
Does it feel like a fantasy?
Does a perfect love relationship exist, according to you?
Maybe defining your perfect relationship and putting it down on paper is a good start. There is magic in penning down your thoughts and feelings! Knowing where you stand can assist you in the road ahead. Now let's get more specific.
Make a list of what you desire in your relationship. If you have never done this before then imagine that there is a container for 'me' and there is a container for 'you + me'.
What goes into the container of 'you + me', without losing any important contents of container 'me'?
What are the values that you'd love to share?
What are the values that you'd rather hold close to you?
Knowing your values (and living by them!) gives you an edge in attracting the perfect relationship for you.
Golden tip to attract your perfect love relationship:
For the man - identify your purpose, commit to it and fall in love with it.
For the woman - fall in love with who you are as a person and radiate that love out into the world.
- feeling a connection
- able to flow with where I am in this moment
- willing to communicate and listen
- willing to grow together - physically, emotionally, mentally, spiritually
- willing to support each other's career and work
- willing to open mind to anything that helps one grow
- deep and intimate lovemaking
- loves nature and being in nature
- enjoys luxury with humility
- connects to people and loves them for who they are
- loves to travel to different and unique places
- loves to discuss science, philosophy and crazy things at times
- loves watching movies, serials together
- takes action to co-create life together
Email me at Bindiya@BindiyaAravandekar.com if you'd love to share your experience with the questions above or if you are feeling stuck in making your list and would love some assistance.